10 April 2012

Vegas Packing

When I said on Friday my suitcase was overpacked, I wasn't kidding. I am going for 3 days & I packed enough outfits to switch every two hours. Ha. Well you can never be too safe. Here is what made it into my hot pink suitcase. My gf may or may not be bringing some goods I purchased in MN at the boutiques (online shopping it's an addiction). Whoops. Hope it all fits when I return home!
 My dressy options
 I don't always fancy wearing dresses so I brought a slew of colored denim to choose from & my comfy Current Elliots for travel.
 Delicate lace detail on these shorts, vests & blouses.
 In case I want to really sparkle at night I packed sequin options.
Lightweight silks. 
 Obviously I overpacked in the bra department. I know I know I am crazy obsessed with bralettes & bandeaus. 
 Headwear for laying out by the pool; vintage scarves and Free People knit headband.
My collection of vintage belts, you can never be too prepared. 
It is safe to say I packed the bling. All my own pieces, literally alexa's collection. Teehee.
Glittered nude shoes, snakeskin platforms & bright colored pumps get ready for some dancin' !

I hope to share pictures with you next week of the outfits I put together. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment