19 April 2012

Vegas Nights

Our days were spent lounging or shopping, our evenings were spent....dancing!

My side of the room- Blousy, patterned, & boho.
 Lora's side - Purples, delicate fabrics, & so romantic. 
 Getting ready!
Already bustin' a move.
Love your glow stick necklace Lora.
 LV store that sparkles in the night.
My mom sent this amazing Tt top with Lora as a present for my bachelorette party, LOVE her!! (note- I wasn't the only one who had bunny ears.. I guess it was the theme that night & a pair ended up on me)
Guilty.
 This is what happens after three nights of dancing your booty off, no joke 16 blisters ( my blisters had blisters). My feet are still recovering. 


I am so thankful for my best friend, she made this trip unforgettable. I am so honored to have her stand next to me as my matron of honor! Less then 3 months until the big day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment