16 April 2012

Must Have Monday

Sorry for no feel good friday last week, I was not feeling very well. In fact I have been laid up in bed since Thursday. Oy. Two boxes of crackers, a gallon on juice, & two seasons of Royal Pains later I am still feeling this "flu". While I wish I could say this is just a case of exhaustion from Vegas, that is definitely not the case. I thought that my allergies were acting up while on vacation, little did I know I was actually getting sick. The trip was unbelievable, even though the late night dancing I am sure didn't help my overall health (oh well. so worth it). 
This trip I decided to splurge on something I have been dreaming over for quite some time. You may remember me even featuring it on my Christmas post. What is it? Nars Botan Kabuki brush. Yes you heard right. I finally added this to my makeup bag. I know you are thinking she bought a makeup brush of all things in Vegas?! Yes, I did. But, I also did it at Barneys which makes it even more fun. 
This brush is ideal for precise powder application. The black goat hair (known for its softness) and honkin' brush shape make it ideal for buffing & blending. That is why I use it to apply my bronzer to my cheek bones, forehead, & a swipe across the nose. I love love love love this. 






No comments:

Post a Comment