12 April 2012

Hidden Treasures- Handbags

So we have seen from my previous Hidden Treasure posts I love all things vintage. Well I am here to tell you it doesn't just stop at jewelry, books, or dishes... it is also handbags! To be honest I would say I have over 40 vintage bags I have collected throughout the years. Sure I like designer handbags but I love vintage ones. There is nothing more rewarding then finding a bag in perfect condition with an unbelievable price tag. It is always fun to open them up and see what Edna (ok I don't really know the names of previous owners I just pretend) left in there. I have seen anything from kleenex, to lipsticks, to toothpicks. Here are some of my favorites.
 Black Sequin detail
 Cute purple structured clutch. Perfect option when you want to easily add a pop of color to your outfit.
 Crazy shape, hand detail, snakeskin pattern, I died. I had to have this sexy thing in my closet.
 This guy is actually a dark green, beautiful leather, & extra long strap (great for cross-body wear).
My go to going out bag. The grey goes with everything & I can wear it cross-body (my fav, easy to drink & dance).  
 Gorgeous smorgeous structured brown leather cross-body bag. The inside has crazy compartments to store pretty much everything.
 Soft Black leather fold-over clutch. Summer luncheons? Date night? so many options.
 This is my biznas looking bag. Messenger-like blue bag with awesome gold closure detail.
Aww love love this buttery soft camel leather Hobo bag. I usually prefer smaller bags but when I need to lug around lots of things I am glad I have this secret weapon. It is also perfect for travel; it fits my Ipad, snacks, & all my mags.

No comments:

Post a Comment