9 April 2012

Must Have Monday- Saje Skin Care

Have you visited a Saje store yet or their website? Yes... great! No....get on it. 
My love for Saje continues this week with their deluxe skin care kit. They have several kits available to meet the needs of all different skin types. Now, I was very weary about a skin care regimen. You see, all I usually use is Vaseline to take my makeup off & a warm rag. All other products I have tried tend to make my face more irritated then anything. But, how could I say no to a collection of 5 skin care products that are designed to gently cleanse & renew, while healing & protecting it. Plus, I know how fantastic all of their other goods are.


With this kit you get Zen Cleanse, Bliss Mist Toner, Chamomile Smile lotion (for day), Chamomile Comfort (for night) & Mini Eye Amaze Creme. I am not going to lie, for the first week I broke out here and there. I freaked & phoned the store, only to find out it was my body detoxifying. That it was! After the bumpy first week my face has never been so soft, glowing, & clear! I am obsessed with this kit. I love when nighttime comes and I get to use all of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment