18 April 2012

Vegas Days

Although I have been back from Vegas for a week already I still find myself daydreaming of the warm sun, amazing food, & endless shopping. Awww here are some of my favorite parts of how we spent our days. 
 Morning view from our room
Hello strip
The view from my chair at the pool

Soakin' up the sun (yet still protecting :)
 Honkin' delicious apples
My first taste of macaroons....delic.  
Illuminated carousel at the conservatory @ the Bellagio (do you see the gorgeous tulips?) 
Sunshine & Shopping
Had to give Lora the full tour of Vegas, it was her first time! 
@ the Cosmopolitan last stop of the day
Unbelievable 3 story chandelier !
Yes, there is a bar inside of it. Amaze.
We usually ended our days at The Pink Taco sipping back margaritas and munching on chips & guac


Check back tomorrow to see how we spent our nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment