26 April 2012

Honeymoon Essentials- Target


Don't get me wrong I am excited for the wedding but, I am even more excited to lay on the beach as a married lady. With a total of 10 days of fun in the sun (including the honeymoon) I decided I needed to up the number of swimsuits I own....as well as a few other things. Here are my honeymoon essentials from the one & only Target boutique.

Mossimo tan straw cut-out fedora - $12.99
Mossimo bandeau top in black polka dots - $19.99
Mossimo mix & math side-tie bottoms in mustard - $17.99
Target exclusive flat sandal in Orange - $16.99
Mossimo tribal print scarf - available in stores
                      Mossimo mix & match bandeau in mustard seed  - $17.99 
Mossimo hipster swim bottom in black polka dots - $19.99
Mossimo mix & match bandeau in lipstick - $17.99
Mossimo mix & match stripe side-tie bottoms in mustard - $17.99

All these goodies can be found at Target.com or in store!




No comments:

Post a Comment