22 February 2012

Wedding Shoe Dilemma

Ok guys I am feeling a bit overwhelmed when it comes to committing to my wedding shoes. I am looking to you, my lovely readers, for some advice. Below you will see nine very different shoes, I am not going to tell you the price or brand and I want you to vote!
 Let me tell you a bit about the day & dress. We are getting married in St. Maarten on the beach so I wont be wearing these for the ceremony. They are going to be worn for the dinner after & the club; where they will get to experience a full night of dancing. Keep in mind we are on an island therefore the paths aren't all paved & it is not the easiest place to walk around on. My dress is very hippie like with a lace back, a-line cut, and lightweight fabric. It is vintage from the 1960's. It is no surprise that I love color & edge when it comes to my accessories so I NEED your help. Leave a comment below and vote for your favorite shoe for my big day!
Let the voting begin, Thank you!



3 comments:

  1. Based on what you described and the conditions, I vote 1 or 7. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4, 7, and 8! I'm so excited for you Ally! Let me know what shoe you choose :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pick 7!! Definitely edgy :) Plus, the wedge will make it easier to walk on pebbles and unpaved paths :D XOXO

    ReplyDelete