21 February 2012

A Night of Woah

My girlfriends & I were in a  dire need of a GNO (girls night out). It just so happened that last week we finally got our big chance. The eclectic Diva! boutique was hosting a pre-Vday ladies night out in my neck of the woods. The evening was not short on laughter or fun that is FOR SURE. The shopping party had everything you could ever want or need for V-day... curious? Check out the pics for yourself. Lets just say some of us were a bit more scandalized than others.
{Nothing sets the shopping mood better then delish red velvet cupcakes}
{cupcakes may have gotten out of hand}
{Grownup tutus in fun fab colors}
{Say what?!}
{Yummy chocolate exfoliating scrub}
{Woah}
  {My jewelry on display!}     
       {All Wrapped Up bracelet}
                   
{Sky high heels, tutus, roller derby gear, oh my!}
 
{Funky offerings}
{Mad hatter party with these unique pieces? I thinks so get ready girls!}

Thanks to Lauren from

de[luxe] design studio

for documenting the night in these fun pictures! 



No comments:

Post a Comment