6 February 2012

Must Have Mondays


Everyone could use a little more organization in their life.. right? Especially on Mondays! This must have has made a true impact in my life. A little dramatic. But seriously, Russell + Hazel's mini binder with its SmartDate system has taken me through my college days....to my frist job.... to starting my own company (hello alexa collection).... to planning my wedding! I know many of you are like ever heard of the iphone? Yes duh. But I can't help but find something so  gratifying about putting pen to paper. I love color & this Minnesota based company does a fantastic job of offering fun & variety! Their flagship store not only has a unique showroom where you can build your own binder but, it is also connected to their creative office! It is there where all their ideas turn into beautiful paper products.
 
Mini Binder-$16.00
{I go through TONS of this I suggest buying both color packs}




No comments:

Post a Comment