9 February 2012

Stick for the Lips


It is no secret that I have a mad attraction to all things NARS. Here are my must have colors for Spring/Summer 2012. I have big plans for all of you (yes I am talking to the lipsticks). Schiap is dramatic & precious all rolled into one. I see this bad boy making appearances at outdoor concerts this summer. Heatwave has already made its way into my makeup drawer. It is an amazing matte red with the perfect amount of orange undertones... hello honeymoon. Funny face may be the perfect color for the big day, beautiful & bold. Mexican Rose may have similar qualities as Funny Face but its' high shine and slightly pinker hue will make it stand out. Honololulu Honey is a shiny nude that will be great for easy everyday casual wear. Is it weird that I buy lipstick for events? I told you I am in love obsessed with NARS.

No comments:

Post a Comment