28 February 2012

Spring alexa collection

I always get asked what influences my creations? Believe me when I say I am inspired by everything that surrounds me. I am notorious for snapping pictures, tearing pages out of magazines, & using design boards to help get the creative juices flowing. The alexa collection started with redesigning vintage jewelry & that hasn't changed. You will see hints of the Gilver Era (fall 2011 alexa collection) with the combination of gold & silver. In addition to my vintage chains, I am thrilled to be using stones found in and around the Fraser Valley (where I live). You will see fun pops of color with the variation in stones, leather, & string. I truly believe my collection is an extension of me! If I could describe it in words it would be: vintage.hippie-like.free-flowing.colorful.

I feel as though pictures can describe it better than words... I would love to share with you some of the inspiration behind the alexa collection spring 2012 line, Stone Age.
Check back tomorrow to catch a sneak peek of my newest pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment