23 February 2012

Hidden Treasures

There is something about a thrift store that makes me all giddy inside; my palms start to sweat, my mind starts to race, and my pace quickens. I truly love the thrill of the hunt. I am never really looking for anything specific rather, things tend to whisper my name when I walk past them.... pssst hey Al you NEED me, how good would I look in your home? Now I always go in with a budget in mind and end up blowing it somewhere near the teapots & vases. Here are a few of my latest finds.
Leaves & Green two of my favorite things, great trio serving tray for dinner parties.
Fun city books in different shades of brown. Maybe I will get to visit these places one day.
So excited to have these books in my office back at home. I don't think I will read any of them but damn they look good!
Spring alexa collection, how did this get in here?
Off white lace detailed vase to hold  fresh flowers.
Gold detailed baking dish turned bracelet & ring holder.
It is all in the detail with this silver serving tray. I will be using this to display my spring collection!
The coolest books I have found so far... textured (fabric) sewing books. These ones are pretty and will actually get read.


1 comment: