19 July 2012

The Wedding Day

I would like to say the day of my wedding was stress free, but I can't. Rewwwwinnnnnndddd

 It was wonderful waking up with my best friend & mom who had spent the night with me. We enjoyed my ultimate favorite blueberry bagels, strawberry cream cheese, lucky charms & a coffee for breakfast. My dad joined us and it was a relatively peaceful morning. Until, we realized my dress was way too deep in the front & the undergarments I had brought with were completely wrong. My parents were absolute life savers & found a hut with the word "sewing" on it. The cheeto eating man added a hook in just the right spot. My dress was returned to me altered & fake cheese free. From then on it was a rather relaxing afternoon filled with loud music, dancing, & getting ready. The ceremony was absolutely perfect... short, intimate & romantic. The sun peeked through & we were able to get some pretty breathtaking photos.









No comments:

Post a Comment