31 July 2012

Lines I Love- SG


Spiritual Gangster offers a unique line of tanks, tees, & hoodies for both men & women. Their fun and quirky designs will have both yogis & non yogis drooling. Their products are comfy & easy to wear.  I keep falling in love with their designs & sayings season after season. The Arizona based company believes in representing a new generation of yogis who seek balance between the ancient practice of yoga & our modern world. SG is more than a clothing line. It is more than looking good, it is doing good. SG provides a meal to a person in need for every single item purchased.
I always size up in this line. I like my to & from yoga gear to be a little longer to help cover the bum.

If you live in the Quebec City area stop by Hot Yoga Prana & pick up the newest good from this line. For all others, shop it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment