23 July 2012

Must Have Monday- Magic Stick

Wedding festivities = amazing shoes. I would not have been able to make it through dinner, dancing, or just walking without a magic blue stick. The week of my wedding my bff shared her secret blister protection with me. Thank goodness. Dr. Scholls anti-friction blister stick goes on smooth & esily. Apply it to your blister prone areas (aka your entire foot if you have wide feet like me) it creates an invisible barrier between you & your drop dead gorgeous shoes. Any rubbing is protected by the magic shield, thus allowing you dance the night away. This product is small enough to fit in your clutch & will only cost you $6.99. Pick it up at your local drugstore.
Band Aid makes a product very similar & works just as well. So don't fret if your CVS doesn't carry the exact brand.


No comments:

Post a Comment