24 January 2012

Pistachio Greens & Tangerines

Let's talk nails.... let's talk spring nail colors. For many people the color of their nails is a direct reflection of their mood. Sultry reds, precious pinks, sophisticated nudes, dark & edgy purples the list goes on and on. But what mood do you think of when you hear pistachio greens & tangerines? I instantly feel warm and tingly, ok not really, but for sure my mood turns to cheerful! Talk about my two favorite colors being the must have colors for spring 2012. 
PISTACHIO GREENS
1. essie - navigate her (available this february)
2. deborah lippmann - almost paradise
3. RGB - dew

TANGERINES
1. Sephora by OPI - paisley attention to me (available @ sephora this february)
2. BYS - tempt me tangerine
3. Sonia Kashuk - tango mango (available @ target this march)

No comments:

Post a Comment