30 January 2012

Must Have Mondays

{lululemon.com}
Attention all yogis! Are you sick of slipping & and sliding around on your yoga mat? If so you MUST invest in lululemon's "the mat". Yes I worked for lululemon for quite some time, no they are not paying me to say this! I truly believe this is the best mat on the market. It is made from rubber which allows it to provide extra cushioning in all of your postures. Try the anti-slip surface (thank you polyurethane coating) in your hot classes and be amazed. Really sweaty? This will still keep you grounded when flowing. Or flip the mat over & try your practice on the other side. If you are a germ freak (kinda like me) there is an antimicrobial additive that prevents mold & mildew. Sweeeeet. Because of its thickness & material it does weigh a bit more than your traditional yoga mat...like five pounds. I suggest you purchase the straps for easier to & from. 
Happy yoga.


No comments:

Post a Comment