10 January 2012

It's a Monster

Every so often I have a major sweet tooth. I don't just want one type of sweet I want everything. That is when this recipe for monster cookies comes in handy. In my eyes it comes across a bit healthier with the pb & applesauce substitute....i know i know silly since it has m&m's, chocolate chips, and I added marshmallows. It is really quite the "garbage" cookie since I am also known for throwing in some nuts, spices, and raisins here and there. Needless to say it fulfills all of my sweet cravings!


The dough might even be better than the baked cookie, just sayin.

I highly recommend not adding marshmallows to the dough, they may or may not blow up huge and burn.

There is something about the taste of a baked m&m that I am drawn to, weird.



No comments:

Post a Comment