9 January 2012

Must Have Mondays


If you haven't discovered Lush yet you have been missing out. Lush creates products from only the freshest and organic ingredients. It is all handmade with no preservatives. This Monday's must haves include my favorite products that I use on a daily basis!

1. Lush buffy bar $22.95 
This little guy I use in the shower right before my final rinse off. It is designed not only to moisturize but also to help eliminate cellulite with its ground almond and rice. 
2. Lush Lemony Flutter $14.95
This cuticle butter has a home next to my bed. I apply it every night to my nails and elbows to keep them uber soft. Each batch of this stuff has 22lbs of beeswax as well as lemony goodness. 
3. Lush Fair Trade Foot Lotion $22.95
This has to be my ultimate obsession. This bad boy has spearmint and peppermint essential oils which allow it to create a cool/soothing effect when applied.  It has an herbal infusion of arnica which helps relieve discomfort. After a long run or a crazy yoga stint I apply this stuff to my achy ankles and knees and let the cooling sensation take away the pain.
4. Lush Big Shampoo $24.95
Remember that one time you did a little surfing/swimming in the ocean? After you dried off on the beach your hair was crazy full of volume and wavy.... yea this stuff has the same effect. Big is infused with seaweed and lime juice to create a full, healthy, shiny look. This stuff is perfect for creating the tousled look.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to try the Shampoo my hurr could use some bigness. Great post!

    ReplyDelete