2 January 2012

Back Again

This year our Christmas traditions remained intact well almost all of them. It was the first brown Christmas I had seen in MN in such a long time. While I thought I was escaping the rain from BC for the comforts of the fluffy white snow I was sadly disappointed. All and all the two weeks at home were filled with work, friends, family and delicious food. 

A table full of pictures taken each Christmas from 1988 to 2011. I love how they evolve from me as an only child, to when my brother came along, to my fiance and Bear.

The perfectly decorated Christmas tree in my parents front room. It is adorned in silver balls and bows.

The site of where all the action takes place. This tree has all of the ornaments my brother and I ever made or received throughout the years.


Bearsy Bear hanging out underneath the basement Christmas tree after all the presents had been opened.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww love the pictures.... Thanks for the little peek inside your Christmas at home :) sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete