26 March 2012

Must Have Monday- AromaAir

Continuing my love for Saje I am telling you you Must Have their AromaAir diffuser.
This little guy diffuses essential oils which are designed to enhance the atmosphere in your home. It is a quiet running machine that offers several different cycles which include, continuous or intermittent settings as well as fan speed.  I put the AromaAir in the bedroom at night and set the fan to low & let it run continuous while I sleep...so dreamy. Did I mention it is heat free & doubles as a humidifier? Bonus.

(also comes in white)



 There are so many essential oils that Saje offers, they are designed to stimulate the mind & body. One of my favorites is grapefruit. It helps control the liquid processes in the body while creating a detoxication state. It aids in weight loss & eliminates cellulite. It also is said to create a euphoric and slightly hypnotic sense of mind...I have no idea what they are talking about...our bottle is almost gone.
Rain Forest diffuser blend  fills the room with wood scents, reminds me of my yoga training (don't know why). I love this rustic smell which is designed to cleanse and rejuvenate the mind. The smell reminds me of a walk in the forest after it has rained (huh that's where the name comes from). This essential oil really brings the aromas of outside inside. I run this all day everyday in the main floor of our home.

Saje offers so many amazing essential oils. I recommend going in and smelling them all, your body tends to gravitate towards what it needs. I guarantee you will leave happy. Shopping online? No worries they make it easy to choose with their detailed descriptions on how the oils effect the mind & body.

No comments:

Post a Comment