20 March 2012

Blushing

Today we are talking about something I never thought we would. What is it? A very scary 5-lettered word in my mind, blush. It is the one makeup item I have been deathly afraid of since a Bobbi Brown makeup artist in Vegas talked me into hot pink cheeks years ago. Bad choice. 
However, that has all changed thanks to my new found love for NARS blush duo in amour/desire. This pink & peach combo allows me to create an easy everyday look or, if feeling daring, I can add some va-va-voom with a slight pop of pink. The mini blush duo seems less frightening when paired with an incandescent illuminator (Orgasm), my all time favorite lip gloss Turkish Delight & a sheer gloss Greek Holiday. I have always been OBSESSED with Nars, even more so now with their Love Rite gift set.

No comments:

Post a Comment