1 March 2012

Hidden Treasures- In the Closet

My love for thrift storing doesn't just include home-goods, it actually started with jewelry, handbags & clothing. I am a firm believer that if you are willing to hunt/ put a little work into some things; you can find fabulous & unique pieces. Last week I waited in line (yea I really did) for the doors to open for a half-off sale at one of my favorite thrift stores. Here are some of the amazing things I scooped up.

{Unbelievable grey-toned bell sleeved fur, I died.}
{Faux fur easy to wear jacket.}
{Can't even deal with this brown zip up fur vest, I think it was made for me. Can you tell I fancy vintage fur?!}
{Dreamy tiny cross-body black bag, perfect for handsfree dancing.}
{Scrumptious black fold over clutch, classic.}

These items I found at a local vintage store, Champion Jacks.
{Love this Yumi Kim-like pattern, I will be hemming this baby into a mini dress}
{Amazing gold detail trim along the neckline.}
{Pendleton inspired patterned cross-body bag, which can turn into a clutch/oversized wallet.Soooooo perfect.}
{Thick, heavy, warm, colorful zip up navajo inspired sweater}
{I have been searching for this detailed bead top all my life, for real. I will be rocking this with mint colored denim and sky high platforms.}


No comments:

Post a Comment