18 June 2012

Must Have Monday- Naked

This Must Have Monday is the Naked 2 Palette from Urban Decay.  With much success in their first color set, many of us beauty groupies eagerly awaited the release of their second. While it took me a while to actually cave in and buy it, I must admit I am extremely happy. The second addition showcases a dozen stunning shades. The palette has matte, sparkly, light, dark, & everything in between. With this set I can say I have successfully mastered a subtle day eye & a dramatic evening look. The free lipgloss is a mauve color that doesn't sit well with me. Little bonus the cruelty-free good karma shadow/crease brush is actually phenomenal. The crease brush allows you to create a perfect cat eye liner every time & that says a lot coming from this gal with her shaky hands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment