30 August 2012

In the Bag

I always wonder what other people tote around in their bag....So I thought I would share with you what I have in mine! Here is what I have been carrying around all summer with me in my vintage white bag. 

1). boscia green tea blotting linens (great for sensitive skin).
2). Tums also made it into the bag. Just in case the dreaded pregnancy heartburn kicks in.
3). eos lip balm in strawberry sorbet.
4). NARS larger than life lipgloss in Spring Break. It is a nice easy neutral color to wear anytime.
5). My mini purple wallet free thanks to Sam Edelman showroom. 
6). Planet Blue hair tie, never leave home without one.
7). iphone in a bright & cheery yellow case.
8). Chanel double perfection compact in Medium Beige great to blot the shiny nose.
9). Cherry flavored jolly ranchers, or what's left of them.
10). Mini Smashbox eyeliner (charcoal grey) left over from a Christmas gift set. I love being able to apply a subtle cat eye at anytime in the day.
11). Mini hair clips to pin black flying hair.


No comments:

Post a Comment