6 December 2011

Sparklin'

Ever since my left hand has received a little sparkle I have been feeling the need to deck out my fingernails as well. This time I am embracing the christmas season with essie sew physched and gold glitter. This look is easy to create as long as you are willing to put your glittering skills to the test. I have tried the sprinkling, dusting, and dunking method. I highly suggest the third option! I am warning you once you start with the sparkle its hard to stop.

Sparklin' How To:
1. Apply your first & second coat of color making sure to skip the nail/s you will be applying glitter to
2. Apply the clear top coat to the nail/s you wish to sparkle
3. Dunk, sprinkle, or dust the glitter onto the nail/s with the clear top coat (I suggest doing this over a paper towel)
4. Tap off excess glitter 
5. Apply the clear top coat over all of your nails including the glittered one/s
Now your nails will be sparklin'



No comments:

Post a Comment