12 December 2011

Must Have Mondays




All of the picks this week can be found at my favorite beauty headquarters, Sephora. Today I share with you a glimpse into my makeup drawer. I swear these products are the best of the best not only for value but quality and longevity as well. I am a sucker for Sephora's gift value sets; it allows you the opportunity to get colors or product you would not normally gravitate towards such as emerald or sapphire eyeliner (smashbox). 


1. smashbox Life is Your Set Eyeliners $18.00
2. NARS Botan Brush $75.00
3. Korres Lip Butter Blockbuster $39.00
4. benefit They're Real! Mascara $22.00
5. Stila Dream In Full Color Palette $39.00
6. NARS Trio Eyeshadow $45.00
7. Benefit Stay Don't Stray $26.00















1 comment:

  1. Is this a sneaky way of sharing your Christmas wish list?! Love, L

    ReplyDelete