16 November 2012

Bang for your Buck 2


There are sooooo many value sets to choose from each holiday season. Sometimes  Usually I want them all... but then I snap back to reality. I narrowed down my purchases this time by selecting a set by a vendor I have never tried & buying a value set from a vendor I love. 


After committing to the caviar mini pots (new) I selected Stila seeing stars smudge sticks. These are the eyeliners I swore by for my wedding. So when I saw the limited edition set of their five best selling colors in shimmery metallic shades I died. The set includes the basic colors I already love & ones I would have never purchased. I have had so much fun playing with all the colors & updating my eye look. This value set would retail for $100 bucks. Lucky you it is only $32 for five full size eyeliners. Purchase it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment