18 October 2012

Oh so Trendy

I love following new trends just as much as the next one. I usually am so excited to pick up a few new articles of clothing to spice up my wardrobe. However, this season is very different for me being pregnant. Nowadays I look for anything long that will cover my growing belly & hide my butt in leggings. Nonetheless I still have 5 favorite fall trends I can't wait to try out, pregnant or not.
One length straight across hairstyle allowed my hair to look much fuller than normal. Also, it helps me create that dream ponytail I have been trying to achieve for years. 
Manly? Edgy? I say perfect. Love love love a pair of hip chelsea boots in brown. These bad boys + skinny jeans + chaser tee + chunky knit = go to outfit for fall. 
If you know me you know I always am sportin' a subtle cat eye. Sometimes my hand lets my angle brush get a little out of control & I am left with quite the dramatic cat eye. Now I know that is quite all right because this season is all about over the top winged liner. Perfect.
Working retail I always run into the ladies who state they can't partake in this season's trends because they have already lived through it once. 90's grunge seems to be revived for this fall & let me tell you I have lived it & I am going to live it again. I love the pairing of flannel/plaid & sequin. I adore the combo of floral & leather, less girlie more edgy. 
Yesss dark burgundy lips, amazing. Try Nars semi matte lipstick in Viridiana.




No comments:

Post a Comment