2 May 2012

Wedding- The Little Things

The wedding is quickly approaching & I am counting down the days. There was no real big planning for us, so the process was rather carefree. I have spent a majority of my time deciding the little things...
This is what I have decided thus far. Handmade natural flower crown to go with my flowing wedding dress. Thanks to all of your votes, I have decided on taking my hair to the darker & golden look. Essie's meet me at sunset will decorate my fingers and turquoise & caicos will pop on my toes (hello something blue). I will follow orange flower petals that create an aisle leading me to my groom. My lips will be orange &  bold in Nars Heat Wave. Lastly, I have decided on a pair of vintage gold earrings. Bracelets? Not sure yet, still time to decide. 

1 comment: